Minutes from Meeting
We wanted to compile a quick list of the resources that were mentioned at the last ITS meeting as well as any additional minutes that are apparent in the blog.
- IESpell- This is an extension for Internet Explorer for spell checking web based forms.
- Google Toolbar- If you use Google a lot and also want a spell checker for web based forms here is another option.
- Wikipedia- If you are interested what we are basing our wiki on and want to look Wikipedia here is a link to this socially constructed encyclopedia
- Off Air Taping Database- Here is a link to our wiki with the Off Air Taping Database instructions. We are also including this in our email.
- Internet2- If you are interested in seeing the K-20 initiatives that the Internet2 consortium is providing take a look here.
- Bloglines- If you are interested in using an RSS aggregator to get updates to sites like this blog you can sign up on bloglines. (Take a look at our wiki for account creation directions.)
- Read Write Web- Here is a decent article on how technologies such as RSS are changing the face of the web. (There are some parts that don't apply to education, but I think that the author does a good job of giving an overview of how the technology is changing.)