With the increasing interest in the Read/Write [Read more... and more] web as a tool for students to begin writing more frequently and for a more diverse audience, keyboarding skills have come into question.
- What does the research say about keyboarding instruction?
- What age/grade level/readiness level is appropriate to begin teaching keyboarding?
- Is exposing the basic keyboarding to primary students appropriate because of their small hands?
- Is the use of handheld computers with smaller keyboards a solution?
- What are you using to teach students keyboarding?